A number of top prospects and rising contenders are looking to continue their climb up the ranks later this month in Maryland.
Top Rank Boxing announced Esquiva Falcao, Tyler Howard and Tyler McCreary and a number of other boxers will fight on the undercard for the July 19 card from the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland. Falcao will face Jesus Antonio Gutierrez in the main event of the prelim card while Howard and McCreary will face Jamaal Davis and Jessie Cris Rosales, respectively. Aside from the aforementioned three fights, Top Rank also announced the rest of the undercard, which includes the likes of Dusty Hernandez-Harrison and Patrick Harris competing in separate bouts.
The card will be headlined by an IBF lightweight title eliminator between unbeaten contender Teofimo Lopez and Masayoshi Nakatani. The winner of the fight will be the mandatory challenger to the IBF title currently being held by Richard Commey.
Below is the lineup for the ESPN+ main card, set to start at 10 p.m. ET:
- Teofimo Lopez versus Masayoshi Nakatani: IBF Lightweight title eliminator
- Maxim Dadashev vs. Subriel Matias: IBF Junior welterweight title eliminator
Below is the lineup for the ESPN+ undercard, set to start at 6:30 p.m. ET:
- Esquiva Falcao vs. Jesus Antonio Gutierrez: Middleweight bout
- Tyler Howard vs. Jamaal Davis: Middleweight bout
- Tyler McCreary vs. Jessie Cris Rosales: Super featherweight bout
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison vs. Juan De Angel: Junior middleweight bout
- Cassius Chaney vs. Joel Caudle: Heavyweight bout
- Patrick Harris vs. Donald Ward: Junior welterweight bout
- Nathaniel Davis vs. Rolando Vargas: Lightweight bout