Your Fight-size Boxing Update:
- Former world champion Adrien Broner missed a VADA drug test as part of the WBC's Clean Boxing Program that requires all fighters in the WBC top 15 in all weight classes to sign up for. According to WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman, Broner is in Florida and failed to update VADA on his whereabouts.
- Luke Jackson, who failed in his attempt to defeat Carl Frampton to win the interim WBO featherweight title, has a mini-documentary from Darran Petty Films on his fight from behind the scenes which can be seen below.
- Danish women's boxing star Dina Thorslund won her first world title. Thorslund captured the vacant WBO women's super bantamweight title when she scored a wide unanimous decision win over Yessica Munoz (100-90, 100-90, 99-91).
- WBA and Ring Magazine lightweight champion Vasiliy Lomachenko recently got his Ring title, which can be seen below.
- Alexander Dimitrenko, who was stopped by former heavyweight title challenger Bryant Jennings on the August 18 Top Rank on ESPN card in Atlantic City, will be making a very quick return to the ring. Dimitrenko returns to action on September 8 on the Fritz Sdunek Memorial show in Zinnowitz, Germany against an opponent is to be announced.