By Fightful Staff
- Amanda Nunes became the fourth UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion in under nine months. She also becomes the first openly gay champion in UFC history.
- The UFC went two days without a Brazilian champion for the first time since 2006.
- Brock Lesnar entered the cage to Metallica's "Enter Sandman," not his WWE theme as many expected.
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk tied Ronda Rousey for most consecutive UFC wins for a woman with six. Miesha Tate came up short in her attempt to tie it.
- Cain Velasquez wants to fight the winner of Stipe Miocic/Alistair Overeem at UFC 203.
- Miesha Tate thinks she had a broken nose after the fight.
- Anderson Silva hadn't really trained ahead of his short-notice bout with Daniel Cormier. Silva also had gall bladder surgery seven weeks ago.
See Also: Fightful Podcast (7/10): UFC 200 Full Show Review With Showdown Joe, Brock Lesnar, More
- Amanda Nunes injured her hand during her fight with Tate.
- Julianna Pena wants a title shot after defeating Cat Zingano. She's won four fights in a row in the UFC, plus three on The Ultimate Fighter.
- Jose Aldo says that he held back on leg kicks, because he know Edgar would be waitng on them.
- Anderson Silva thought Jacare Souza should have gotten the next middleweight title shot.
- Attendance was 18,202 with a UFC record gate of $10.7 million.
- Amanda Nunes, Cain Velasquez, Joe Lauzon and Gegard Mousasi all won "Performance of the Night" bonuses.
View the discussion thread.