UFC will have a big fight in the heavyweight division set for UFC Fight Night 93 on September 3 when Andrei Arlovski faces off against Josh Barnett. The co-main event has Alexander Gustafsson attempt to rebound from a two-fight losing streak when he goes up against Jan Błachowicz.
Because the card will take place at the Barclaycard Arena, which is located in Hamburg, Germany, the card will start in the morning at 11:45 a.m. EST and the main card will be begin at 3:00 p.m. EST.
The card will be shown exclusively on UFC's only streaming network, UFC Fight Pass. Fans would have to make an account to be able to watch it for a monthly fee of $9.99, but Fight Pass does offer a free 7-day trial for first-time members.
Below is the full card for the September 3 card.
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett
- Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jan Błachowicz
- Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi
- Nick Hein vs. Tae Hyun Bang
- Jessin Ayari vs. Jim Wallhead
- Peter Sobotta vs. Nicolas Dalby
- Taylor Lapilus vs. Leandro Issa
- Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson
- Rustam Khabilov vs. Leandro Silva
- Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Veronica Macedo
Fightful will have coverage of UFC Fight Night 93. Managing Editor Sean Ross Sapp and Showdown Joe will have a podcast to discuss the card’s results on September 5.