The following are rumors, and not confirmed. They should be treated as such. Fightful can't confirm the authenticity of these claims, other than those we've debunked.
- Ariel Helwani noted on Twitter that Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes is looking likely for UFC 207 on December 30.
- PWInsider says that Curt Hawkins was actually scheduled for last night's Smackdown, but several segments ran over their time.
- Alberto Del Rio speculated that he'd be working for ROH, as well as TNA if they could afford him.
- There are no more weigh-ins for the cruiserweight division, although everyone is actually under the 205 pound limit.
- WWE decided to make Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins a Hell in a Cell match, which wasn't the original plan.
- Luke Harper was reportedly set for the Raw brand, but that was changed when Erick Rowan was injured, according to Wrestling Observer Radio.
- From The Web