The upcoming Top Rank Boxing card on October 13 will feature a number of top prospects, including Olympic silver medalist Shakur Stevenson.
Stevenson will face Duarn Vue for the vacant WBC Continental Americas featherweight title on the ESPN-televised portion of the card, which takes place in Omaha, Nebraska.
This will be the first 10-round fight in Stevenson's young pro career and the first time he will challenge for a title in the paid ranks. Stevenson made his pro debut in 2017, winning all eight of his fight thus far. Stevenson will face an opponent in Vue, who sports a 14-1-2 pro record and won the WBA Intercontinental featherweight title back in April.
Not only was the televised card announced, but also the full undercard that will be streamed exclusively on ESPN+. The top fight is rising women's boxing star Mikaela Mayer facing unbeaten fighter Vanessa Bradford for the NABF super featherweight title.
Below is the entire ESPN+ card before the main card goes live on the air on ESPN:
- Mikaela Mayer vs. Vanessa Bradford for the vacant NABF women’s super featherweight title
- Carlos Adames vs. Josh Conley for the vacant NABF super welterweight title
- Mike Alvarado vs. Robbie Cannon
- Steve Nelson vs. Oscar Riojas
- Ismail Muwendo vs. Andre Wilson
- Keeshawn Williams vs. Ramel Snegur
- Jose Valenzuela makes his pro debut against an opponent to be named later
The main event of the October 13 card will see Terence Crawford defend his WBO welterweight title for the first time against Jose Benavidez Jr.