UFC 267 goes down this weekend.
A pair of title fights headline the night when UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jan Blachowicz defends his title against Glover Teixeira in the night's main event. The interim UFC Bantamweight title is also on the line as former champion Petr Yan takes on top contender Cory Sandhagen.
Fightful has you covered on if the four men battling for UFC gold as well as the other 26 competitors of the evening made weight.
Main Card (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m. ET/11:00 a.m. PT)
- Jan Blachowicz (C) (205) vs. (#1) Glover Teixeira (205) — UFC Light Heavyweight Championship
- (#1) Petr Yan (135) vs. (#3) Cory Sandhagen (135) — Interim UFC Bantamweight Championship
- (#5) Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs. (#6) Dan Hooker (156)
- (#11) Li Jingliang (171) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (171)
- (#5) Alexander Volkov (263) vs. (#8) Marcin Tybura (249)
- (#7) Magomed Ankalaev (205.5) vs. (#8) Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
Prelims (ESPN+, 10:30 a.m. ET/7:30 a.m. PT)
- (#10) Amanda Ribas (115.5) vs. (#12) Virna Jandiroba (116)
- Ricardo Ramos (146) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (146)
- Albert Duraev (186) vs. Roman Kopylov (186)
- Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (170.5) vs. Benoit Saint-Denis (171)
- Shamil Gamzatov (206) vs. Michal Oleksiejczuk (206)
- Makwan Amirkhani (146) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Hu Yaozong (186) vs. Andre Petroski (185.5)
- Magomed Mustafaev (156) vs. Damir Ismagulov (163.5)***
- Tagir Ulanbekov (125) vs. Allan Nascimento (126)
***Damir Ismagulov weighed-in 7.5-pounds over there lightweight limit.
Jiri Prochazka weighed-in at 205-pounds as an alternate for the main event.
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 267 beginning at 10:30 a.m. ET/7:30 a.m. PT on Saturday, October 30.