A pair of title bouts go down at UFC 277.
UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion, Julianna Pena defends her title against former two-weight champion and the woman she defeated for the title, Amanda Nunes.
Former UFC Flyweight Champion, Brandon Moreno faces Kai Kara-France for the interim 125-pound belt as current champion Deiveson Figueiredo recovers from an injury.
Fightful has you covered if the four title participants atop the marquee and the other 22 fighters on the card made weight.
Main Card (PPV, 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. ET)
- Julianna Pena (C) (134.5) vs. (#1) Amanda Nunes (135) — UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship
- (#1) Brandon Moreno (124.5) vs. (#2) Kai Kara-France (124.5) — Interim UFC Flyweight Championship
- (#5) Derrick Lewis (264.5) vs. (#11) Sergei Pavlovich (254)
- (#4) Alexandre Pantoja (125.5) vs. (#6) Alex Perez (125.5)
- (#4) Magomed Ankalaev (206) vs. (#5) Anthony Smith (206)
Prelims (ABC/ESPN, 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. ET)
- Alex Morono (171) vs. Matthew Semelsberger (171)
- Drew Dober (155.5) vs. Rafael Alves (155.5)
- Don'Tale Mayes (255) vs. Hamdy Abdelwahab (264.5)
- (#15) Drakkar Klose (155.5) vs. Rafa Garcia (155)
Early Prelims (ESPN+, 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m. PT)
- Michael Morales (170.5) vs. Adam Fugitt (171)
- Joselyne Edwards (137.5)** vs. Ji Yeon Kim (135)
- Nicolae Negumereanu (205) vs. Ihor Potieria (204)
- Orion Cosce (172.5)** vs. Blood Diamond (169)
**Joselyne Edwards weighed in above the women's bantamweight limit. She forfeits 20% of her purse to her opponent. Fight proceeds as scheduled.**
**Orion Cosce weighed in above the welterweight limit. He forfeits 20% of his purse to his opponent. Fight proceeds as scheduled.**
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC 277 beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET/3:00 p.m, PT on Saturday, July 30.