A bantamweight top contender bout headlines this weekend's UFC action.
Former UFC Bantamweight Champion Petr Yan faces surging contender Merab Dvalishvili in the main event of UFC Las Vegas.
Fightful has you covered if the two men atop the marquee as well as the 26 other fighters on the card made weight.
Main Card (ESPN+, 6:00 p.m. EDT/3:00 p.m. PDT)
- (#2) Petr Yan (136) vs. (#3) Merab Dvalishvili (134.5)
- (#8) Alexander Volkov (258) vs. (#14) Alexandr Romanov (264)
- (#6) Nikita Krylov () vs. (#8) Ryan Spann (213) — Catchweight Bout (215-pounds)
- Ricardo Ramos (154)*** vs. Austin Lingo (145.5)
- Said Nurmagomedov (136) vs. Jonathan Martinez (135.5)
Prelims (ESPN+, 3:00 p.m. EDT/12:00 p.m. PDT)
- Vitor Petrino (204) vs. Anton Turkalj (205)
- Raphael Assuncao (136) vs. Davey Grant (136)
- Karl Williams (240.5) vs. Lukasz Brzeski (245)
- Sedriques Dumas (184.5) vs. Josh Fremd (186)
- Mario Bautista (136) vs. Guido Cannetti (136)
- Ariane Lipski (125.5) vs. JJ Aldrich (125.5
- Victory Henry (136) vs. Tony Gravely (136)
- Tyson Nam (125.5) vs. Bruno Silva (125.5)
- Carlston Harris (169) vs. Jared Gooden (177)***
***Ricardo Ramos (154) weighed-in over the featherweight limit (146). Ramos' fight against Austin Lingo has been cancelled.***
***Jared Gooden (177) weighed-in over the welterweight limit (171). Gooden will forfeit 30% of his purse and his bout against Carlston Harris will proceed as scheduled.***
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC Las Vegas beginning at 3:00 p.m. EDT/12:00 p.m. PDT on Saturday, March 11.
Fightful has all of your MMA needs covered. Follow us on Twitter for updates, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for 'Fightful Fight Night' watch alongs for all major MMA and Boxing events!