A bantamweight title eliminator is set to go down this weekend.
Top contender Cory Sandhagen is set to face former UFC Bantamweight Champion TJ Dillashaw during the main event of UFC Vegas 32.
Fightful has you covered on all your betting needs ahead of this weekend's card.
(#2) Cory Sandhagen vs. TJ Dillashaw
Odds (via Bet MGM) - Sandhagen (-190), Dillashaw (+160)
Breakdown - Tomorrow night marks the return of former bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw after a 30-month layoff due to a positive test stemming from a performance enhancing drug. It won't be a warm welcome back to the octagon for the former champion as he'll stand across from top contender Cory Sandhagen in a potential title eliminator.
The 29-year old Sandhagen comes into this weekend's main event fresh off of back-to-back vicious knockouts of Marlon Moraes and Frankie Edgar. The two straight knockouts were just what the doctor ordered for the Colorado-native after being submitted by current champion Aljamain Sterling back at UFC 250. Prior to the submission loss, Sandhagen was riding a seven fight win streak dating back to his days in LFA in 2017.
Former 135-pound champion TJ Dillashaw hasn't competed since being knocked out by former two-division champion Henry Cejudo in January 2019. Prior to the loss against Cejudo, Dillashaw was the reigning bantamweight champion and held consecutive wins against Cody Garbrandt (twice), John Lineker and Raphael Assuncao and also holds a pair of wins over longtime division champion Renan Barao.
Pick - Dillashaw (+160)
Rest Of Card Predictions
- Kyler Phillips (-280) vs. Raulian Paiva (+230)
Pick - Paiva (+230)
- Darren Elkins (+130) vs. Darrick Minner (-155)
Pick - Elkins (+130)
- (#13) Miranda Maverick (-150) vs. (#14) Maycee Barber (+125)
Pick - Barber (+125)
- Adrian Yanez (-230) vs. Randy Costa (+190)
Pick - Yanez (-230)
- Punahele Soriano (-115) vs. Brendan Allen (-105)
Pick - Allen (-105)
- Nassourdone Imavov (+130) vs. Ian Heinisch (-155)
Pick - Imavov (+155)
- Mickey Gall (+155) vs. Jordan Williams (-180)
Pick - Gall (+155)
- Julio Arce (-200) vs. Andre Ewell (+170)
Pick - Ewell (+170)
- (#13) Sijara Eubanks (-360) vs. Elise Reed (+280)
Pick - Eubanks (-360)
- Diana Belbita (+102) vs. Hannah Goldy (-105)
Pick - Belbita (+102)