Former UFC Featherweight Champion Max Holloway looks to get back to the top of the mountain when he faces top contender Yair Rodriguez in the main event of UFC Vegas 42 this weekend.
Fightful has you covered on if the two men atop the marquee as well as the other 20 competitors of the evening made weight.
Main Card (ESPN+, 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT)
- (#1) Max Holloway (146) vs. (#3) Yair Rodriguez (145.5)
- Ben Rothwell (265) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (259)
- Felicia Spencer (145.5) vs. Leah Letson (145)
- Miguel Baeza (170.5) vs. Khaos Williams (169)
- (#15) Song Yadong (135.5) vs. Julio Arce (135)
Prelims (ESPN+, 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT)
- Thiago Moises (155) vs. Joel Alvarez (157.5)*
- (#5) Cynthia Calvillo (126) vs. (#12) Andrea Lee (125.5)
- Sean Woodson (145.5) vs. Collin Anglin (146)
- Cortney Casey (125) vs. Liana Jojua (128.5)*
- Marc Diakese (156) vs. Rafael Alves (155)
- Kennedy Nzechukwu (205) vs. Da Un Jung (204.5)
Joel Alvarez (157.5) weighs in 1.5-pounds over the 156-pound Lightweight limit.
Liana Jojua (128.5) weighs in 2.5-pounds over the 126-pound Flyweight limit.
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC Vegas 42 beginning at 1:00 p.m. ET/10:00 a.m. PT on Saturday, November 13.