A top-10 light heavyweight showdown takes center stage this weekend.
Former 205-pound title challenger Thiago Santos looks to leap back into title contention against the surging Magomed Ankalaev in the main event of UFC Vegas 50.
Fightful has you covered on if the two men atop the marquee as well as the 26 other competitors make weight.
Main Card (ESPN+, 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT)
- (#5) Thiago Santos (205.5) vs. (#6) Magomed Ankalaev (205)
- (#10) Marlon Moraes (136) vs. (#14) Song Yadong (135.5)
- (#12) Sodiq Yusuff (145.5) vs. (#15) Alex Caceres (145)
- Khalil Rountree Jr. (205) vs. Karl Roberson (203)
Prelims (ESPN+, 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT)
- Drew Dober (155) vs. Terrance McKinney (156)
- Alex Pereira (169) vs. Bruno Silva (170)
- Matthew Semelsberger (169) vs. AJ Fletcher (170)
- JJ Aldrich (125.5) vs. Gillian Robertson (125.5)
- Trevin Jones (135) vs. Jacob Basharat (136)
- Damon Jackson (145.5) vs. Kamuela Kirk (145)
- Sabina Mazo (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (125.5)
- Dalcha Lungiambula (186) vs. Cody Brundage (185.5)
- Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Guido Cannetti (136)
- Tafon Nchukwi (205.5) vs. Azamat Murzakanov (205.5)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC Vegas 50 beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT on Saturday, March 12.
Fightful has all of your MMA needs covered. Follow us on Twitter for updates, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for ‘Fightful Fight Night’ watch alongs for all major MMA and Boxing events!
Get exclusive pro wrestling content on Fightful Select, our premium news service! Click here to learn more.