A top contender women's bantamweight bout takes center stage this weekend in the UFC Octagon.
Former UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Holly Holm will look to leap back into title contention when she faces rising contender Ketlen Vieira in the main event of UFC Vegas 55.
Fightful has you covered on if the women atop the marquee as well as the 20 other competitors make weight.
Main Card (ESPN+, 7:00 p.m. ET/4:00 p.m. PT)
- (#2) Holly Holm (135.5) vs. (#5) Ketlen Vieira (136)
- (#14) Santiago Ponzinibbio (170.5) vs. Michel Pereira (170)
- Chidi Njokuani (185) vs. Dusko Todorovic (185.5)
- Jailton Almeida (224) vs. Parker Porter (265)
- Tabatha Ricci (115) vs. Polyana Viana (116)
Prelims (ESPN+, 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m. PT)
- Eryk Anders (186) vs. Junyong Park (185.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Joseph Holmes (185)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Omar Morales (155.5)
- Jonathan Martinez (135.5) vs. Vince Morales (136)
- Felipe Colares (145) vs. Chase Hooper (145)
- Sam Hughes (115.5) vs. Elise Reed (115)
Fightful will have complete coverage of UFC Vegas 55 beginning at 4:00 p.m. ET/1:00 p.m, PT on Saturday, May 21.