AEW has announced that The Dark Order will face the team of Matt Hardy, Private Party and The Hybrid2 (Jack Evans & Angelico) on the March 3 episode of Dynamite.
On February 10, Matt Hardy thought he had tricked Adam Page into signing a contract while drinking, which would have given Hardy 30% of Hangman's earnings.
Hangman pulled one over on Hardy, however, switching out the contracts without Hardy realizing it.
It was revealed on February 17 that the new contract stipulated Hardy and Hangman would meet at AEW Revolution where Hardy would give Hangman 100% of his 2021 first-quarter earnings if he lost the bout. Hangman, being an honourable man, agreed to put up his first-quarter earnings as well.
Thus, the money match was agreed to.
In the two weeks since agreeing to the match, Hardy and his pupils have been targeting Page and the Dark Order. They'll now face off on the go-home show to Revolution.
It's time to restore some order this Wednesday, as #DarkOrder takes on @MATTHARDYBRAND, #PrivateParty & #TheHybrid2 in a HUGE 10-man tag-team match! Get your tickets at https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq or watch LIVE at 8/7c on @TNTDrama. pic.twitter.com/YOqXNzTaxH— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 27, 2021
This card will also see the return to the ring for Tully Blanchard and the in-ring debut of NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal
March 3 AEW Dynamite Lineup
- Dark Order vs. Matt Hardy, Private Party, & The Hybrid2
- Tully Blanchard & FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) vs. Jurassic Express (Mark Stunt, Jungle Boy, and Luchasaurus)
- AEW Revolution Ladder Match Qualifier: Max Caster vs. Dark Order's 10
- AEW Women's Eliminator Tournament Final
- Chris Jericho & MJF Press Conference
- Shaquille O'Neal & Jade Cargill vs. Cody Rhodes & Red Velvet
Fightful provides live coverage as well as a post-show review of AEW Dynamite every Wednesday.