WWE Raw viewership is in for 9/19.
Brandon Thurston reports that WWE Raw on September 19 averaged 1.593 million viewers, which is down from last week's total of 1.709 million viewers. This is the lowest viewership number the show has recorded since July 4.
Monday's episode scored a 0.45 rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, which is up from the 0.44 rating that last Monday's episode recorded.
Raw's three hours ranked #5, #6, and #7 on the cable originals chart. The top spots were occupied by NFL coverage.
Hour 1: 1.709 million viewers, 0.46 in the 18 to 49 demographic
Hour 2: 1.623 million viewers, 0.46 in the 18 to 49 demographic
Hour 3: 1.449 million viewers, 0.42 in the 18 to 49 demographic
Top 5 Most Viewed WWE Raw (September 19) Videos on YouTube
- Dexter Lumis tries to drag The Miz into the ring during “Miz TV” (500K views)
- Bobby Lashley vs. Seth “Freakin” Rollins — United States Championship Match (488K views)
- Finn Bálor tries to initiate AJ Styles into The Judgment Day (448K views)
- Rey Mysterio & Matt Riddle vs. The Judgment Day (442K views)
- Dominik Mysterio is proud to be alongside his new family (285K views)
You can keep up with the past Raw viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.
View our live coverage of Monday Night Raw here. Also, check out our review podcast that aired after the show below.