AEW Heels held their second meeting for their female fans, and after positive reception to the initial offering, have come back for more.
AEW Heels was an incredible idea, I feel like I'm so involved. I've made so many friends since the last session, and I even get to meet some of them on the upcoming Jericho Cruise. Session 1 left me feeling empowered and strong. Session 2 has made me feel cared for and seen.
Below are some notes from session 2.
- Brandi Rhodes and Nyla Rose are both participating.
- Brandi introduces presenter to give tips on stress management. This included breathing techniques, exercise and how to boost oxytocin.
- The newest edition of Brandi's "Shot of Brandi" show will release this weekend.
- Nyla Rose notes that she's big into video games, heavy metal and EDM. She also gave hair tips and joked that she wears wigs. That has to be hot as hell if it's not a weave. There were also skin care tips given -- "drink water."
- Brandi Rhodes seems keen on the idea of being Nyla Rose's manager at some point. Nyla says she prefers the Wendy's manager.
- Nyla discusses training in a full WWE-size ring in the heat, and says the worst bump she ever took was her first back in wrestling school. She hates taking top rope bumps -- especially from Hikaru Shida, however, she loves tables.
- There was also a makeup tutorial with Stella Kae.
As hectic as 2020 has been, something amazing was created this year with AEW. I've shared stories and opinions with so many amazing women. Brandi Rhodes gave so many of us a place to not just share our passion, but friends to lift each other up. 'm honestly so grateful to have a space to ask questions, and have fun with not just the AEW women's division but also the fans. They do a great job of involving everyone and offering us different ways of expressing our love of wrestling. So many friendships have sparked from it.