AEW Rampage viewership down once again.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Rampage on September 17 scored 642,000 viewers. This number is down from last week, which clocked in at 670,000 viewers.
The show received good news in the demo as it posted a 0.28 (367,000 viewers) rating in the 18 to 49 demographic, up from the 0.27 rating (347,000 viewers) the show scored last week.
AEW Rampage finished second on cable behind college football on ESPN, which scored a 0.50 rating in the 18 to 40 demographic.
Friday's AEW Rampage was headlined by two title matches and was the final episode before AEW Dynamite Grand Slam on Wednesday, September 22.
Top 5 Most Viewed AEW Rampage (9/17) Videos on YouTube
- War of words between Ruby Soho and Britt Baker (483,000 views)
- Miro vs. Fuego Del Sol (385,000 views)
- Matt Hardy and Jack Evans shave a man's head (328,000 views)
- Lucha Bros vs. Butcher & Blade (218,000 views)
- Kenny Omega and Bryan Danielson video (164,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers in wrestling by utilizing Fightful's resources section.