Fans can now watch a full match from AEW Fight Forever.
On the AEW Games Twitch, Colt Cabana and Evil Uno sat down at Gamescom to play out a full match from AEW Fight Forever pitting Kenny Omega against Adam Cole.
Notes from the footage:
- The game is still in development and does not represent a final version
- William Regal provides the tutorial for fans
- Entrances were not the full version, but it was mentioned that they will be full version. Pyro can be triggered by the user during entrances.
- Wrestlers have multiple signatures and a short window for specials
- Body damage is in the game along with a momentum bar
- Escapes pins and submissions by button mashing
- Different buttons for punches and kicks
- Crowd wears authentic AEW shirts and taunts along with the wrestlers
- Kenny Omega hit an avalanche One Winged Angel in the footage
- Reversals are done with the RB/LB buttons
- Gameplay is similar to WWF N64 games, including the chest block for strikes
- DLC has not been announced but the plan is to support the game after the release. Free updates will be available as well.
- Custom belts are not part of the customization in the game
- There is no cage match
AEW: Fight Forever new gameplay footage!— D1 Climax Ω -- (@DrainBamager) August 24, 2022
Looks pretty dope to me. pic.twitter.com/hYvl5jkkZy
Fans can learn more about AEW Fight Forever by clicking here.
Follow and subscribe to Fightful's Twitch channel for gaming streams and more