Darby Allin wanted a top-five opponent and he'll get one on Wednesday.
AEW announced that Darby Allin will defend the AEW TNT Championship against Jungle Boy on the April 21 episode of Dynamite.
Allin is coming off a successful title defense against Matt Hardy in a No DQ match on Wednesday's Dynamite. Jungle Boy is currently 4-0 in 2021 and ranked third in the official AEW rankings.
The @AEWonTNT Champion called for any Top 5 contender in a title match on Dynamite & AEW GM @TonyKhan has booked a top challenger! TNT Champion @DarbyAllin will defend the title vs. the unbeaten #3 ranked wrestler in AEW: Jungle Boy on #AEWDynamite on TNT Wednesday 8pm ET/7pm CT! https://t.co/d6rfZuqIv3 pic.twitter.com/8ALSXdFHCU— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) April 17, 2021
AEW Dynamite - April 21
* AEW Women's Championship - Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Tay Conti
* AEW TNT Championship - Darby Allin (c) vs. Jungle Boy
* Christian Cage vs. Powerhouse Hobbs (w/ Taz)
* Ricky Starks (w/ Taz) vs. Adam Page
* Penta El Zero M vs. Trent
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, April 21.