AEW Dynamite viewership for Winter is Coming 2021.
Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics reports AEW Dynamite drew 948,000 viewers on December 15. This number is up from the 872,000 viewers the show drew last Wednesday.
The show posted a 0.31 rating (398,000 viewers) in the 18 to 49 demographic. The rating (0.31) is down from last week's viewership in the demo (426,000 viewers). This is the lowest since May 19.
Dynamite ranked #5 for the day among cable originals, according to Showbuzz. It landed behind Real Housewives (Bravo), Challenge (MTV), and two NBA games on ESPN.— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) December 16, 2021
Year over year, viewership is up for AEW Winter is Coming. Last year's show drew 913,000 viewers. Thurston also shared the following key viewership info for Wednesday.
Viewer counts in thousands for this week's episode with difference versus the median of the last 28 days in parentheses:
P2+: 948 (+7%)
P18-49: 398 (-5%)
M18-49: 282 (-2%)
F18-49: 116 (-11%)
P18-34: 134 (0%)
M18-34: 83 (+4%)
F18-34: 51 (-3%)
P35-49: 264 (-10%)
M35-49: 199 (-7%)
F35-49: 65 (-17%)
Top 5 AEW Dynamite Videos On YouTube (12/15)
- Instant Classic: Hangman vs Danielson Was a Defining Moment in AEW! (691,000 views)
- Who Walked Out with the Magnificent Dynamite Diamond Ring? (311,000 views)
- Shida v Deeb 3 Took it to the Limit & Left it All in the Ring (56,000 views)
- What Makes a House Strong? AEW Dynamite, Winter is Coming (33,000 views)
- Watch Warlow Deliver his Powerbomb Symphony (10,000 views)
You can keep up with the television viewership numbers at Fightful's resources section.