Here is your post-Hell In A Cell fight size update for Sunday, June 20, 2021.
- WWE went all-in on the pyro for tonight's Hell In A Cell opening.
- According to a report from Mike Johnson of PWInsider, Becky Lynch was backstage at tonight's Hell In A Cell event. Fightful confirmed (via Fightful Select) that the former Raw Women's Champion was at the WWE Performance Center this past week.
- Natalya defeated Mandy Rose on the Hell In A Cell kickoff show. The two Superstars got into a physical altercation on the latest episode of Raw when they each accused the other of getting ahead in the industry by using their looks and last name, respectively.
- Bianca Belair successfully retained her SmackDown Women's Championship, defeating Bayley inside Hell In A Cell. Bayley tried to gain an advantage by tying Belair's hair to chairs and ropes whenever she could, but the EST of WWE persevered and eventually won after hitting Bayley with the K.O.D. onto a ladder.
- The former Peyton Royce, Cassie Lee, thinks that everyone should name Bayley as their favorite wrestler.
If Bayley isn’t your favourite wrestler, you’re wrong.— Cassie Lee (@CassieLee) June 21, 2021
- MSK's Nash Carter was enjoying Seth Rollins' performance versus Cesaro, commenting online, "Seth goin wild rn."
- Seth Rollins was able to make the best of a bad situation, transitioning a sharpshooter (after the swing) into a rollup to earn himself the victory over Cesaro.
- Alexa Bliss said to expect the unexpected in her match with Shayna Baszler. Throughout the bout, she was seemingly able to control Baszler and Jax's minds just by making eye contact with them. She was getting Baszler to release holds and even got Nia to slap Reginald. Alexa would eventually pick up the win after hitting Twisted Bliss.
- Sami Zayn was able to take advantage of an injured - and labouring to breathe - Kevin Owens to pick up the victory at Hell In A Cell. KO put up a valiant effort, but after falling throat first onto the bottom rope, Sami was able to end things with a Helluva Kick.
- Rhea Ripley lost to Charlotte Flair via disqualification after throwing the top of the announce table at The Queen's head. Despite the loss, Ripley remains the Raw Women's Champion.
- MVP replied to a fan on Twitter who suggested that Brock Lesnar would destroy both Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre when/if he returns to WWE. MVP, however, sees things differently, saying that The Beast fears Lashley.
Lesnar FEARS Lashley. https://t.co/sS2QD83oJg— MVP (@The305MVP) June 21, 2021
- After a brutal match, which ended with him getting distracted and rolled up by Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre shared some images of his battle wounds. As a result of his loss, however, Drew can no longer challenge for Raw's top prize as long as Lashley remains in possession.
It’s been a wild ride. I’ve always wanted to make all of you proud, and I hoped that you would get the chance to see me live and in person as WWE Champion. Looks like that dream is on hold for awhile. Thanks for all your support. #HIAC pic.twitter.com/RQgCWkOC2c— Drew McIntyre (@DMcIntyreWWE) June 21, 2021
- Pat McAfee is flying home after Hell In A Cell and took some time to thank all the fans for the praise he and Michael Cole got online during the show.
Re-live all the action from WWE Hell In A Cell by checking out Fightful's live coverage. You can also go back and watch along with a group of Fightful community members by clicking here. Finally, visit our YouTube channel for a post-show review.