Who are the favorites to walk out of 'Evolution' victorious?
WWE's first-ever all-women's PPV 'Evolution' is one day away and the excitement for all involved in this show coming to fruition is boiling. There are currently six matches slated for the show with three of those being championship bouts. '5 Dimes' has released betting odds for the show but the matches that are not included in the odds is the NXT Women's Championship match between Kairi Sane and Shayna Baszler, the six-woman tag featuring Sasha Banks, Natalya and Bayley taking on The Riott Squad, and the finals of the Mae Young Classic tournament between Toni Storm and Io Shirai.
(Odds were done prior to the announcement of Alexa Bliss being pulled from the show):
* RAW Women’s Championship - Ronda Rousey (c) (-900) vs. Nikki Bella (+500)
* Last Woman Standing Match – SmackDown Live Women’s Championship - Becky Lynch (c) (-165) vs. Charlotte Flair (+125)
* Lita & Trish Stratus (-390) vs. Alicia Fox (Alexa Bliss) & Mickie James (+270)
* Evolution Battle Royal
- Ember Moon wins +300
- Ember Moon doesn’t win -420
- Nia Jax wins +475
- Nia Jax doesn’t win -825
- Asuka wins +300
- Asuka doesn’t win -420
- Carmella wins +700
- Carmella doesn’t win -1500
- Naomi wins +475
- Naomi doesn’t win -825
For more information on why "Little Miss Bliss" had to be pulled from the 'Evolution' card, check out Fightful's article on the topic.