WWE Mixed Match Challenge returns on Tuesday following SmackDown with a brand new season. This year, instead of the traditional single elimination format, the tournament will be round robin style. Two matches will take place on every episode The winning team will be crowned at WWE Tables, Ladder, and Chairs in December.
Skybet released updated odds for every team.
* Braun Strowman and Alexa Bliss (2/1)
* AJ Styles and Charlotte Flair (7/2)
* The Miz and Asuka (4/1)
* Kevin Owens and Natalya (5/1)
* Finn Balor and Bayley (6/1)
* Sasha Banks and Bobby Lashley (7/1)
* Rusev and Lana (7/1)
* Jimmy Uso and Naomi (9/1)
* R-Truth and Carmella (9/1)
* Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox (12/1)
Team Little Big are the favorite heading into the tournament. They made it to the semi-finals last year before being defeated by The Miz & Asuka, who are the returning champions.
Episodes air live on Facebook following SmackDown with a pre-show beginning 10 minutes prior. The tournament starts tonight with Jimmy Uso & Naomi taking on AJ Styles & Charlotte Flair and Kevin Owens & Natalya against Braun Strowman & Alexa Bliss. Fightful will have full coverage of the show.