Brandon Cutler and Peter Avalon are finally going to come to blows on the next episode of Dark.
AEW announced 11 matches taking place on September 15 and among the matches announced is Cutler and Avalon, who had been teaming together for months, facing off against each other. In addition, other wrestlers such as Brian Cage, Brandi Rhodes, Colt Cabana and more are set for matches on Dark.
Below are the matches confirmed for the September 15 episode of Dark:
* Dark Order vs. Private Party, Billy & Austin Gunn
* The Butcher & The Blade vs. Daniel Garcia vs. Kevin Blackwood
* Maxx Stardom & Dontae Smiley vs. Best Friends
* Brian Cage vs. Megabyte Ronnie
* Colt Cabana vs. QT Marshall
* Jessy Sorensen vs. Will Hobbs
* Penelope Ford vs. Dani Jordyn
* Red Velvet vs. Brandi Rhodes
* Santana & Ortiz vs. Griff Garrison & Brian Pillman Jr.
* Skyler Moore & Rache Chanel vs. Diamante & Ivelisse
* Brandon Cutler vs. Peter Avalon
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 12, 2020
Fightful will have live coverage of Dark on September 15.
- From The Web