Here's your fight size update for Monday, October 11, 2021:
- Taking umbrage with Mick Foley suggesting that Thunder Rosa should get another Women's Championship match, Britt Baker reminded Mick Foley that he lost at Hell in a Cell and reminded him that she may have lost a hardcore match but she didn't lose any teeth.
So why is my face the one people remember? ----— Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (@RealBrittBaker) October 11, 2021
You lost Hell In A Cell, too. At least I kept my teeth. https://t.co/GvARqjH2Wh
Wtf!! ------— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) October 11, 2021
Our new song #FACEOFF-- is now the #1 rap song in the country on @iTunes!!
And #6 song overall - in all genres!!
And #1 trending video on @YouTube!!
We THANK YOU ALL for this insane luv for our music. It’s for U! ----------@TechN9ne--@therealJoeyCool@TheRealKingIso pic.twitter.com/cRlaRGJJ9X
- Carmella posted the following on Instagram reminding everyone that even the most beautiful woman in WWE needs to keep it real sometimes:
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a no makeup, non-filtered selfie. Do I love getting dressed up and having my hair and makeup done? Yes! But a majority of my time is spent in sweats with no makeup on my face and my hair in a bun..that’s MY reality most of the time. So I need to do better with being real with you all on here. To be completely honest, being on Instagram and Twitter recently has been hard. The hate and the threats are at an all time high, it’s quite disturbing actually. I usually just try to post and leave it alone, but it’s hard to NOT read the negativity sometimes. Y’all can be so cruel. Luckily, I know who I am. I’m not going to let you get to me. I just wanted to post this as a friendly reminder not to believe everything you read and see on the internet. Do you, for you. --
- Speaking with Denise Salcedo, Ricky Starks opened up about potentially doing FTW open challenges on AEW television:
"I like the challenge of having the FTW belt because I don't fit the stereotypical mold of what that is as history has shown. We have Taz who is a very hard-nosed, badass basically, and I am a badass in my own right.... I would like to have an open challenge for it. Regardless of whether people recognize it as a real thing or not, the fact of the matter is I am a champion regardless and at the end of the day I will remain a champion. So it would be cool for me to have somebody to come and challenge or I throw out the bait and see who catches it. But I think for me most important is that it's Ricky's title, it's Ricky's vision of what it is, and no one can say it differently. I can have the type of momentum that the TNT title had with the open challenges and things like that."
- There was a pro wrestling segment on the 10/8 episode of Fool Us with Penn & Teller featuring Sinn Bodhi (aka Kizarny)
- This week on The Bump: Ali, Nakamura, Rick Boogs, and Zelina Vega stop by:
- Happy National Coming Out Day to WWE referee Shawn Bennett
- A new book, called WWE Championship: The Greatest Prize in Sports Entertainment is set to release on 12/7:
A deluxe oversized hardback book packed with photos, telling the story of the WWE Championship from Buddy Rogers in 1963 to current champ Bobby Lashley!
Buddy Rogers, Bruno Sammartino, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Rick Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, Drew McIntyre, and Bobby Lashley are just a few of the 50-plus Superstars who’ve body slammed their opponents, thrilled countless millions of wresting fans, and lofted the WWE Championship belt in triumph over the WWE’s legendary 60-year history. And now, mixing everything from the Spinebuster and Lionsault to the Stomach Claw and Rock Bottom, WWE Championship: The Greatest Prize in Sports Entertainment goes to the mat for WWE fans, exploring the changing face of the WWE Championship through its beloved wrestlers and their epic battles in the ring.
Hundreds of action photos and posed portraits capture the most memorable moments and personalities in WWE history. Among the greatest matches revisited are:
• Wrestlemania VI’s Ultimate Challenge between Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior
• Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart’s Iron Man Match at Wrestlemania XII
• Tommy Dreamer’s infamous Chair Shot Heard Round the World against Raven during Heat Wave: Rage in the Cage
• Triple H and Cactus Jack’s Street Fight at Royal Rumble 2000.
Author Jeremy Brown takes a “raw” look at the WWE Championship by breaking down each WWE era in chronological order:
• Early Years – 1967-1980s
• The Golden Era – 1980s to early 1990s
• New Generation -- Early 1980s to mid-1990s
• Attitude Era – Mid-1990s to early 2000s
• Reality Era – 2014 to 2016
• The New Era – 2016 to the present
WWE Championship: The Greatest Prize in Sports Entertainment is the perfect gift for WWE uber-fans and wrestling newcomers alike.
- Here is this week’s WWE Network release schedule:
Monday, October 11
Raw Talk** – 11:05 p.m. ET
Wednesday, October 13
Monday Night Raw (9/13/21)**
WWE’s The Bump** – 10 a.m. ET
WWE NXT (10/12/21)
Thursday, October 14
This Week in WWE
Friday, October 15
205 Live – 10 p.m. ET
Saturday, October 16
WWE Main Event (9/23/21)
ICW Fight Club 193
PROGRESS Wrestling Chapter 124
Sunday, October 17
Friday Night SmackDown (9/17/21)**
- Sasha Banks’ surprising returns: WWE Playlist
- Here's the latest Green With Envy podcast from Chelsea Green.
- Xavier Woods can't wait to be king.
Despite hurdle after hurdle after hurdle in the past, @AustinCreedWins is more ready than ever to advance in the #KingoftheRing Tournament tonight on #WWERaw.— WWE (@WWE) October 11, 2021
However, the former Tag Team Champion will have to go through @KingRicochet first!
Who ya got? pic.twitter.com/5tHAFoZ8H3
- Here is everything you need to know before Monday Night Raw.
#WWEChampion @WWEBigE awaits his #WWECrownJewel challenger in @DMcIntyreWWE, @BiancaBelairWWE & @SashaBanksWWE team up against @BeckyLynchWWE & @MsCharlotteWWE in an encounter of unlikely teammates, and more.— WWE (@WWE) October 11, 2021
Here’s your preview for tonight’s #WWERaw.#WWENow pic.twitter.com/d4yAifKGjz
- It's International Day of the Girl
On International #DayOfTheGirl, I'm celebrating the girl I was and the woman I am. Then, I stared down all the no's I heard and began to carve out my own path. Now, I show the world what is possible. I want girls everywhere to kno the power of their yes is enough. #SeeHer @SeeHer pic.twitter.com/TUPdN2RyNv— Daddy Deville (@SonyaDevilleWWE) October 11, 2021
- When the market closed today, WWE stock was trading at $58.28 per share.
- Make sure you are subscribed to Fightful Select. A subscription grants you early access to interviews, Q&A opportunities, early looks at breaking news, and more. Also, make sure to check us out on YouTube and Twitch.
- Meet Tony Khan: The Billionaire Behind All Elite Wrestling Forbes