Here's your fight-size update for the evening of March 31, 2020:
- Cedric Alexander joins forces with WWE seamstress Sarath Ton for a demanding workout session in the video at the top of the page.
- NJPW announced a global store where people can order NJPW merchandise, making it easier for those in the United States to get merchandise.
Coming soon!— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) March 31, 2020
We're excited to announce that fans in the US will be able to get their hands on NJPW merchandise shipped directly to their door, easier than ever before! Tokon Shop Global is coming April 10!https://t.co/jOEngldIAk#NJoA #njpwshop pic.twitter.com/JQr4DOdu9i
- WWE stock closed at $33.93 per share when the stock market closed.
- Nick Aldis shares what he believes are some of the greatest wrestling matches that never happened.
Austin V Hogan: no brainer, two biggest draws of all time and polar opposite characters.— Nick Aldis (@RealNickAldis) March 31, 2020
Bret Hart V Kurt Angle: can you imagine? I can.
Gino Hernandez vs Ric Flair: May have happened but if it had been on a national stage, ooft!
- NWA will air the empty arena match between Tim Storm and Jocephus from months ago tonight on its YouTube channel starting at 6:05 p.m. ET.
- Tony Khan hypes up tonight's episode of AEW Dark.
We have the #AEW Champion @JonMoxley in action tonight on #AEWDark, + @Perfec10n, @sammyguevara, & @DarbyAllin take on top independent wrestlers tonight as well! @CodyRhodes & @tonyschiavone24 are on commentary, & they’ll reveal the first half of the TNT Title Tournament bracket! https://t.co/n0ZOBh0aq0— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) March 31, 2020
- Scott D'Amore spoke with Sports illustrated and you can check out that interview at this link.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.