Here's your post-AEW fight-size update for September 9, 2020:
- In the main event of tonight's Dynamite, Brodie Lee defended the TNT Championship against Dustin Rhodes, but that's not what ended the show. Cody appeared for the first time in weeks and his big announcement is that he will be part of the celebrity judging panel for TBS' new show "Go Big Show."
Breaking! @CodyRhodes joins @SnoopDogg, @rosariodawson, @JenniferNettles and @bertkreischer on the biggest, most extreme talent show ever. #GoBigShow coming soon to @TBSNetwork pic.twitter.com/S127sDJ76M— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 10, 2020
- The Young Bucks' Nick and Matt Jackson were each "fined" $5,000 by AEW management for superkicking Alex Marvez tonight on Dynamite.
- For full results of Dynamite, click here.
- We catch up with both Kenny Omega and Hangman Page after their AEW Tag Team Title loss at All Out.
- Miro is now a part of AEW.
- Below are highlights of Chris Jericho and Jake Hager vs. Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela.
- AEW Dynamite's Anniversary show has been announced.
- Nyla Rose picked up a win over Tay Conti.
- Next week's two episodes of Dynamites will feature plenty of matches.
- Jon Moxley is ready for Lance Archer.
- Matt Hardy speaks to his fans and family after a hard bump he took at All Out and will look towards becoming a champion.
- Ricky Starks continues to taunt Darby Allin.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.