Here's your fight-size update for the evening of July 23, 2020:
- Cody went to Twitter to talk about his mom's opinions on people she sees on AEW, including her interesting thoughts on both Eddie Kingston and The Butcher.
My Mother has a lot of deep/superfluous opinions on the show. Mostly on people’s wrestling gear.— Cody (@CodyRhodes) July 23, 2020
But this morning she compared Eddie K to the “Missouri Mauler” and also asked me for a second time if Butcher is related to Ole?
I said yes.
- After Karrion Kross beat up Dominik Dijakovic on NXT, Keith Lee went to Twitter to tell Kross that they have a problem.
You know Kross....originally I was laughing at you because of how clearly terrified you were of eating that choke slam from @DijakovicWWE.— Historic Lee (@RealKeithLee) July 23, 2020
But then you brought in the stairs because you were getting smashed in a straight up and down fight with Dijak. NOW....we have a problem. pic.twitter.com/YsnqlTYaN6
- WWE stock closed at $45.56 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- A big six-way match has been added to GCW Homecoming.
*This SATURDAY*— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) July 23, 2020
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV:https://t.co/WGT4zsilqT#GCWHomecoming Weekend
July 25/26 - 5PM est pic.twitter.com/fwDjg5MVhU
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.