Here's your fight-size update for the evening of September 2, 2020:
- Colt Cabana announced that his podcast is coming back starting on September 15. Below is the announcement from the Art of Wrestling Podcast page:
Starting Sept 15th, Six brand new episodes of the Art of Wrestling, sit down, in person, long form talks will be coming out every other week, until November.
- If you've ever wondered what Jerry Lawler's favorite Stone Cold Steve Austin moment, The King is here to tell you.
- WWE stock closed at $44.36 per share when the stock market closed this afternoon.
- A GoFundMe to help out Larry Csonka's daughters has been set up and you can donate to it at this link.
- A GoFundMe for “The Headliner” Chris Michaels, who recently had to undergo reconstructive surgery on both his shoulder and biceps, can be seen here.
- Heavy Metal Stallion announced that ACH will face Curt Stallion in a qualifying match for the Texas Grand Prix.
Filmed in front of an invite-only audience of only 10 fans, it's time for the first #TexasGrandPrix Qualifying Match, and what a way to kick things off.— Heavy Metal Wrestling (@HeavyMetalPro) September 2, 2020
ACH vs. @CurtStallion.
They don't get much bigger than this. pic.twitter.com/Op8K0fGsUc
- NXT North American Champion Damian Priest will be the special guest on this week's "After The Bell" podcast hosted by Corey Graves.
- AEW will do part one of the All Out Red Carpet Special on September 5 at 5 p.m. ET and will be posted on AEW's YouTube channel.
- Brian Milonas and the Beer City Bruiser welcome Kenny King to "Happy Hour" but things quickly go off the rails when the Bouncers bring up some bad memories.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also, make sure to subscribe to the Fightful YouTube channel for Fightful's podcasts and more.