AEW announced that World Champion Jon Moxley and number one contender Kenny Omega will have an official contract signing on Wednesday's Dynamite. Moxley is set to defend the title against Omega on the December 2 episode of Dynamite.
Omega earned his title shot by defeating Hangman Page in the finals of the number one contender's tournament at AEW Full Gear.
This Wednesday LIVE on #AEWDynamite at 8pm ET/7c on @tntdrama, we’ll have the Official Contract Signing for the December 2nd #AEW World Championship match, Champion @JonMoxley v. #1 Contender @KennyOmegamanX— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 16, 2020
Join us at @dailysplace by getting your tix at https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq pic.twitter.com/V7LsNeJOxN
Here is a look at the current lineup for Wednesday's AEW Dynamite:
* AEW Tag Team Title Match: The Young Bucks (c) vs. Top Flight
* Cody Rhodes & Darby Allin vs. Ricky Starks & Brian Cage
* Orange Cassidy vs. Kip Sabian
* NWA Women's Title Match: Serena Deeb (c) vs. Thunder Rosa
* PAC vs. The Blade
* The Inner Circle slays Las Vegas
* Kenny Omega and Jon Moxley contract signing
Fightful will have live coverage of AEW Dynamite beginning at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday.