Here is your post-Monday Night Raw fight size update for September 26, 2022:
- The Miz talked to a group of security guards and offered to pay them everything from a hefty sum of cash and career advice to a cameo in the upcoming installent in the career franchise. He named them Miz Force and told them to find "He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named." Later in the show, The Miz found every member of Miz force laid out. Dexter Lumis, wearing an Edmonton Oilers uniform, blindsided him and choked him out.
- Nikki A.S.H. came to the ring for her match, and she, like the rest of the WWE Universe, was seemingly stunned to learn that her opponent was Candice LeRae, who was making her first appearance since she left NXT in May 2022. LeRae picked up a decisive win against the former Raw Women's Champion. Frustrated after another loss, A.S.H. took her mask off and broke down in tears.
- Sami Zayn battled AJ Styles on Monday night. Solo Sikoa accompanied "The Honorary Uce" to the ring, and he made all the difference. Despite Styles' best efforts, Sikoa attacked him late in the bout, and Zayn capitalized by blasting Styles with a Helluva Kick to score the win.
After the bout, Balor and The Judgment Day came to the ring. Balor again asked Styles to join the group, and he turned the offer down. The Judgment Day proceeded to gang up on Styles and beat him up, but Balor called off the assault before too much damage could be done.
- WWE Raw kicked off with Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair coming to the ring accompanied by Alexa Bliss and Asuka. She noted that she didn't want to wait until Extreme Rules to face Bayley, but she learned her lesson last week, which is why Bliss and Asuka came to the ring with her. She noted that they would ensure that the bout would remain between her and Bayley. Damage CTRL interrupted, and "The Role Model" responded by saying that the rivalry is bigger than them; she argued that Belair was handed her opportunities, while she personally had to work for them. Belair pointed out that she was proving herself while Bayley was out with an injury, to which the latter responded by reminding "The EST" that she pinned her. Bayley then stated that she wants their title bout to be a Ladder Match, and Belair accepted.
- Belair then faced IYO SKY in a non-title match, and the former NXT standouts threw everything they had at each other. Damage CTRL, along with Bliss and Asuka, was at ringside for the contest, but the action was interference-free. Belair showcased her impressive strength throughout the battle, while SKY demonstrated her acclaimed in-ring prowess. In the end, Belair pinned SKY with the KOD.
- In an interview, Rey Mysterio discussed what happened last week, when Dominik asked him to hit him. Rey discussed being a father and wanting the best for your child. He made it clear that he'll always love his son, no matter what. The legend wondered what has happened to Dominik and stated that Rhea Ripley is manipulating his son. As for his looming match with Seth Rollins, he noted that he knows how vicious he can be. Rey stated that he wouldn't show any mercy for Rollins.
- Before his match with Mysterio, Rollins talked about how Matt Riddle cost him his match with Bobby Lashley last week. He said that Riddle has cost him for the last time, but their feud will come to an end at Extreme Rules. He made it clear that they could clash in any time of bout, and it wouldn't matter because he's won them all. Rollins said he has an Einstein-level accumen for the fight game, and he vowed to win again.
- Rollins and Mysterio clashed in the ring, reigniting their bitter feud that stretched several months in 2020. The two men proved why they're two greats as they went back and forth in a hard-fought bout. Dominik came down to ringside with a chair in his hands, and he smirked at Rollins. Later in the match, Dominik again told Rey to him him. In doing so, he distracted his father, and Rhea Ripley attacked him from behind. Rollins capitalized by hitting the Stomp and clinching the win with the Peruvian Neck Tie.
- Bobby Lashley approached Matt Riddle and wished him luck in his match against Damian Priest. He noted that they both know what it's like to fight inside a cage and offered "The Original Bro" some advice. Lashley also told Riddle not to interfere in one of his matches again.
- Johnny Gargano and Kevin Owens finally (unofficially) formed the Panda Express when they teamed up to face Alpha Academy. Owens, fighting in his home country, and Gargano displayed impressive chemistry, while Chad Gable and Otis utilized the skills that led them to the RAW Tag Team Championship earlier in 2022. Owens took Otis out of the equation by sending him throughout the broadcast table with an elbow drop, but Austin Theory distracted Gargano, so he couldn't capitalize. Gargano fought off Theory and drilled Gable with the One Final Beat for the win.
- After the match, Theory expressed his frustration with Alpha Academy, and Gable blamed the loss on Braun Strowman. Theory refused to let Gargano keep embarrassing him. He then got a phone call, and it was for Gable. Strowman was on the other end, and he challenged Gable to a match on Raw next week. Theory turned to Otis and tolf him to show Gargano who he is next week.
- Omos dominated two local competitors and picked up an easy victory.
- In the main event, Damian Priest faced his former friend, Matt Riddle. Like Styles, Riddle has rejected an offer to join The Judment Day. "The Original Bro" scored the win by cradling Priest, and The Judgment Day attacked him after the bell. Thankfully for Riddle, Edge charged to the ring and cleared it out of he faction. He then challenged Finn Balor to an "I Quit" Match at WWE Extreme Rules.
- After Raw went off the air, Rollins brawled with Riddle.
- On Raw Talk, Sami Zayn discussed his win. He noted that he and Solo Sikoa took care of business. Zayn stated that he had tickets to see Ringo Starr on Monday, but he had to cancel so he could teach Styles a lesson on behalf of The Bloodline.
- In a WWE Digital Exclusive, Johnny Gargano and Kevin Owens discussed their victory. Owens described how Canadian crowds rile him up, and he knew he needed to take Otis down so they could win the match.
- Check out the card for next week's episode of WWE Raw by clicking here.