Here is your post-WWE/AEW fight size update for Friday, November 26, 2021.
- The Tribal Chief opened the show, saying that it's becoming embarrassing how he's running laps around the roster. Furthermore, he discussed his victory over Big E at Survivor Series and also the rumors of Brock Lesnar's suspension possibly ending soon, calling him a loser who he beat halfway around the world under less-than-ideal conditions.
- Jeff Hardy and Drew McIntyre picked up the win over Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss.
- Paul Heyman approached Kayla Braxton backstage and continued harassing her for mentioning the rumors of Brock's return. He said that if she didn't have a concrete report by the end of the night he would see to it that she no longer be on SmackDown.
- Cesaro was able to pick up a win over Ridge Holland just one week after the newcomer cost Cesaro a spot on Team SmackDown at Survivor Series.
- Angel was able to defeat Rick Boogs after Humberto caused a distraction on the outside of the ring.
- Toni Storm confronted Charlotte Flair again, but The Queen says that she barely even knows who Toni is. Charlotte says there are levels to this game and she is operating on one of her own. She then exited the ring and when Toni gave chase threw two pies in her face.
- Naomi and Sasha Banks defeated Shayna Baszler and Natalya. Sonya Deville, who has seemingly been sabotaging Naomi, even gave the women a round of applause for their efforts.
- Prior to the main event, Drew McIntyre learned he was not in the Battle Royal to determine Roman Reigns' next opponent. He took out his frustrations by hitting the ring and swinging his sword around, clearing all the competitors out of the ring. After the commercial break, it was revealed that he finally agreed to leave the ring.
- Sami Zayn won the Number One Contenders Battle Royal, eliminating Jeff Hardy to win the match after hiding outside the ring until everyone forgot he hadn't been eliminated.
After the match, Kayla Braxton announced that Brock Lesnar's suspension has been lifted and that he will be at SmackDown next week.
- Rampage kicked off with Bobby Fish and Adam Cole defeating Orange Cassidy and Wheeler Yuta.
- Tony Nese challenged Sammy Guevara to a TNT Title Match for next Friday. Nese said that the only reason Sammy has the belt is because guys like him weren't available yet.
Premier Athlete @TonyNese has been scouting @sammyguevara from the stands and challenges the Spanish God for the TNT Championship before going after Guevara's injured ribs. Watch #AEWRampage NOW on @tntdrama! pic.twitter.com/ApKSFxD9hY— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 27, 2021
- Riho countered a Fisherman's Neckbreaker with a roll-up to pin the AEW Women's Champion, Britt Baker. As a result, Riho has earned herself a future Championship opportunity.
- In the main event, Eddie Kingston defeated Daniel Garcia but was attacked by 2point0 after the bell. Chris Jericho came down and fought off Garcia and 2point0, with whom he had a run-in on Wednesday, though his assistance was not necessarily appreciated by Eddie.
Wasn’t out there to help you, sport. https://t.co/tE8BDbA9uA— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 27, 2021