The early odds for SummerSlam.
The 31st annual SummerSlam PPV is eight days away and as of today there are eleven matches scheduled for the show. All of the main roster championships are currently set to be defended at SummerSlam besides the RAW Tag Team Championships. There are seven championship matches on tap for the "Biggest Party Of The Summer" and the betting odds for those matches as well the entire SummerSlam match card have been released.
(Odds by way of 'BetWrestling' and '5Dimes' - Andrade "Cien" Almas & Zelina Vega vs. Lana & Rusev were not factored in)
* WWE Universal ChampionshipBrock Lesnar (c) +220 vs. Roman Reigns -300
* WWE ChampionshipAJ Styles -160 (c) vs. Samoa Joe +120
* RAW Women’s ChampionshipAlexa Bliss (c) +300 vs. Ronda Rousey -420
* SmackDown Live Women’s Championship – Triple Threat MatchCarmella (c) +115 vs. Becky Lynch +185 vs. Charlotte Flair +235
* WWE Intercontinental ChampionshipDolph Ziggler (c) +205 vs. Seth Rollins -285
* WWE United States ChampionshipShinsuke Nakamura (c) -265 vs. Jeff Hardy +185
* WWE Cruiserweight ChampionshipCedric Alexander (c) -120 vs. Drew Gulak -120
* SmackDown Live Tag Team ChampionshipsThe Bludgeon Brothers (c) -140 vs. The New Day +100
* Money In The Bank ContractBraun Strowman (MITB Holder) -300 vs. Kevin Owens +220
* Finn Balor -170 vs. Constable Corbin +130
* Daniel Bryan -105 vs. The Miz -135
As mentioned, a mixed tag team match featuring Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega taking on Lana and Rusev has been added to the SummerSlam kickoff show. To read about how that match came to be, click here.
View the discussion thread.