The early odds for SummerSlam.
The 31st annual SummerSlam PPV is eight days away and as of today there are eleven matches scheduled for the show. All of the main roster championships are currently set to be defended at SummerSlam besides the RAW Tag Team Championships. There are seven championship matches on tap for the "Biggest Party Of The Summer" and the betting odds for those matches as well the entire SummerSlam match card have been released.
* WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) +220 vs. Roman Reigns -300
* WWE Championship
AJ Styles -160 (c) vs. Samoa Joe +120
* RAW Women’s Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) +300 vs. Ronda Rousey -420
* SmackDown Live Women’s Championship – Triple Threat Match
Carmella (c) +115 vs. Becky Lynch +185 vs. Charlotte Flair +235
* WWE Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggler (c) +205 vs. Seth Rollins -285
* WWE United States Championship
Shinsuke Nakamura (c) -265 vs. Jeff Hardy +185
* WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Cedric Alexander (c) -120 vs. Drew Gulak -120
* SmackDown Live Tag Team Championships
The Bludgeon Brothers (c) -140 vs. The New Day +100
* Money In The Bank Contract
Braun Strowman (MITB Holder) -300 vs. Kevin Owens +220
* Finn Balor -170 vs. Constable Corbin +130
* Daniel Bryan -105 vs. The Miz -135
As mentioned, a mixed tag team match featuring Andrade "Cien" Almas and Zelina Vega taking on Lana and Rusev has been added to the SummerSlam kickoff show. To read about how that match came to be, click here.