Half-way through this episode of RAW, I called Sean Ross Sapp, my Fightful.com boss, and asked him if I could start writing something else on a weekly basis opposed to the RAW review.
I'm sorry, I just can't watch this show any more. It's not fun for me and hasn't been for a long time.
Hopefully, Sean will put me on another assignment.
- I will never care about TJ Perkins in his current presentation. Neither will anyone else except a very small, niche audience.
- Geez--a fourth match now between Kendrick and Perkins? Oy Vay
- ALAS!!!! The "official" Seth Rollins "babyface" interview! Thank you, Vince! Can't become a babyface without kissing babies.
- I dig Sasha in the bra, but does that mean she's now going to cut a promo on herself
- Everybody just books their own matches for no reason. There's not even anything to critique any more. What else can you possibly say that hasn't been said.
- I'm going to ask Sean Ross Sapp if I can write another article instead of this one. I just don't want to watch this show any more.
- Sami Zayn over Titus--would that ever happen in real life?
- Goldust/R-Truth vs. Anderson/Gallows. Man, they've gotten these guys over--no?
- Jericho and Owens are talking to two guys now. Don't know who they are. Don't care.
- One of the guys I didn't know was Ashton Kutcher. Last time he was over . . . so was WWE.
- Charlotte is far and away becoming best character on entire show. Wonder if it's because she got the "Russo rub" when she was about ten.
- Cruiserweights are next so I'm switching over to "Raymond".
- Don't wanna miss "Emmalina"!
- Only storyline ever used in WWE these days--"There two used to be best friends"
- Charlotte/Sasha left it all out there, with Charlotte almost killing herself with that corkscrew off the top to the outside. Yeah, I respect the hell out of them---that's why I don't want them to get crippled in the process.