This is the Fight Size Update for the morning of March 27th.
-In the video above, Pro Wrestling Unlimited discusses the WWE announcement that Shane McMahon has been hospitalized with diverticulitis and a hernia.
- Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows share their feelings on The Miztourage including a song by Gallows.
- Impact Wrestling touted their recent recording breaking YouTube numbers on Twitter.
We didn't just barely beat most of these records either. Smashed some pretty long standing ones by 30-50%.— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 25, 2018
All of you are literally the best.
- Four months after his injury, Drew McIntyre was seen bench pressing 397 pounds. He was injured in a match with Andrade
- Big Van Vader went through successful open heart surgery but his son says the wrestling legend is not in the clear.
- For the first time in over four years, El Generico tweeted from his account.
- After she ran away from Nia Jax on Raw, Alexa Bliss was interviewed backstage about her Wrestlemania 34 opponent.