Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of 8/26/19.
- WWE Now looks at the five things you need to know before WWE Raw. You can view their report in the video above.
- Nia Jax comments on the return of Total Divas.
Your resident bitch is back! Tune in to watch me be the big shit stirrer that I am, having great times with my sisters @BellaTwins @RealPaigeWWE & find out if I’m actually going to make a comeback after having major surgery -- #TotalDivas #Ad pic.twitter.com/WCfT5uzDZu— -- (@NiaJaxWWE) August 26, 2019
- Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer reports that El Hijo del Vikingo was injured on Saturday night, but didn't have confirmation on the injury. Meltzer goes on to report that Fenix "seemed to get hurt again" during his tag team match on Saturday.
- Steve Austin is excited to return to MSG.
I cannot believe it has been so long. Time flies by. The Garden is home to many of my favorite moments in my career. @BretHart in #survivorseries @undertaker in #summerslam #highwaytohell and stunning @VinceMcMahon for the very first time. Along with many others.— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) August 26, 2019
Hell Yeah! https://t.co/L0LKzDRiYK
- Summer Rae and Tenille Dashwood appear on 10/16 for NHPW in Western Australia.
- Marshall Von Erich talks MLW War Chamber.
- Subscribe to Fightful Select, for podcasts, exclusive and early news, and much more.
- Also make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel for interviews, news updates, podcasts, and more!
- Free match from NJPW The New Beginning in Sapporo 2017 featuring Kazuchika Okada against Minoru Suzuki.