Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of April 22nd, 2018.
- Two former WCW World Heavyweight Champions got into a friendly exchange via social media yesterday afternoon. WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T shared that he ran into his fellow WWE Hall Of Famer Bill Goldberg backstage at WrestleMania 34. Booker T was apparently riding a hoverboard around and Goldberg made the comment that Booker needs to get back in the gym. This lead to Booker T posting a video of himself working out and in the video he called out the former WWE Universal Champion to a match at next year's WrestleMania.
- Space Coast Daily has an article published on a recent inductee into the WWE Hall Of Fame, D-Von Dudley.
- A new series will soon be added to the WWE Network entitled "Marquee Matches". It will debut on the network this upcoming Tuesday following 205 Live and the episode will be based on the 1992 'Royal Rumble' PPV.
- The 'Greatest Royal Rumble' will not only air on the WWE Network, but will also be live on traditional PPV. Viewers can order the event through Verizon Fios, Comcast, Spectrum, and other TV providers for the price of $54.99. The 'Greatest Royal Rumble' will kick start at 12 P.M. EST on April 27th.
- At the 'Hero Super Cup' Futbol game, a familiar chant broke out as the entire crowd began to chant "Yes!" in unison. Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan caught wind of the video and dubbed it "incredible".
- As the talent from NXT moves on to the main roster, new room is being made for the future stars of the black-and-yellow brand. One-half of the current SmackDown Live duo 'The IIconics'' Peyton Royce recently passed on her NXT locker to Candice LeRae in wake of her call up to the main roster. Now, former NXT Women's Champion Ember Moon is continuing the tradition as she is now an official member of the Monday Night RAW roster and passed on her NXT locker to new recruit Jessie Elaban.
- The owner of the promotion 'Pro Wrestling 4 U', Phil Woodvine, was recently interviewed by Vavel.com where he discussed life as a booker in the sport of pro wrestling.
- While WWE was on tour in South Africa, fans in Kenya wanted to know when they were going to be receiving some WWE action. WWE's Vice President of International Communication Dan Humphreys stated the company can come to Nairobi if there is enough interest from both parties.
"We are always on the look out to go where our fans are and are not ruling out Nairobi or any other city in the continent once we see the interest is sufficient,” he told Game Yetu in Johannesburg.