Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of October 29th, 2018.
- Former WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns is embarking on his next journey to fighting Leukemia and he has the support of the fans and his fellow WWE colleagues like Braun Strowman who continues to show his support of "The Big Dog".
- Here's what's on tap on the WWE Network this week:
- Wednesday at 4PM Eastern, it will be a new episode of WWE NXT UK.
*Noam Dar and Zack Gibson look to settle their explosive rivalry in the main event. Plus, Trent Seven takes on Saxon Huxley, and much more!
Wednesday at 7PM Eastern, it will be a new episode of 205 Live.
Wednesday at 8PM Eastern, it will be a new episode of NXT.
*Undisputed ERA’s Adam Cole and Bobby Fish battle The War Raiders in tag team action!
- Thursday at 9:50PM Eastern, it will be an episode of WWE Mixed Match Challenge.
*WWE MMC continues as Braun Strowman and Ember Moon take on Jinder Mahal and Alicia Fox; Rusev and Lana battle AJ Styles and Charlotte!
- Friday at 11AM Eastern, it will be the Crown Jewel kickoff show followed by Crown Jewel at 12PM Eastern.
*Who will become the new Universal Champion when Braun Strowman slugs it out with Brock Lesnar?
- Saturday at 3PM Eastern, it will be a new episode of “This Week in WWE”.
- Former 15-time WWE Hardcore Champion Shawn Stasiak has been tweeting pictures of himself working out and he's been tagging Vince McMahon, Triple H and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the pictures.
- EVOLVE released footage from the WWN Live training session with Performance Center coach Robbie Brookside.
- Rey Mysterio uploaded a video to his Instagram page of his decked-out cabin on the Chris Jericho cruise.
- Below is a preview of the Team WWE vs. Team NXT 'League Of Legends' gaming session that went down at Full Sail University prior to the NXT TV tapings: