Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of Feb. 14.
- WWE Superstars celebrate Valentine's Day by imitating Shawn Michaels. You can view the tribute in the video above.
- PWInsider reports Bray Wyatt is said to be very close to a return to the ring.
- A Golden Lovers Valentine's Day
ハッピーバレンタイン。— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) February 14, 2019
- The Houston Chronicle is reporting that a civil trial is currently underway as former IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Champion Brooke Adams and her fiancee Weston Wayne Piper are suing their former landlord, Fan Chen for wrongful eviction after they received several eviction notices over the emotional support dog they had brought into their home.
- WWE Hall of Famers Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair will reunite on Mar. 1 at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City for a special discussion and Q&A moderated by Jimmy Hart titled "Legends of the Ring." You can find more information here.
- Future of Honor is set to hold an event tomorrow (Feb. 15) in Paulsboro, New Jersey. The event will be held at the Monster Factory Dojo. Ticket details are available HERE. Here’s the lineup:
* Josh Woods vs Brian Johnson.
* Bull James vs Max Sterling.
* Grizzly Redwood vs Soriano.
* Joe Keys vs Ricky Reyes.
* Tag Team Gauntlet: Primal Fear, S.o.S, Bear Country, South Philly’s Finest, Milk Chocolate
* Gauntlet Winners will challenge Coast 2 Coast for the Monster Factory Tag Team Championship.
* Also appearing are Dak Draper, Ken Dixon, Dante Caballero, Royal Money, The Sea Stars, Miranda Vionette and more.
- CM Punk is among those interviewed for the upcoming Nerdist digital series The Science of Mortal Kombat. The series debuts on February 18.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio and more.
- Orange Cassidy is leading EVOLVE’s poll to see who will face Ricochet at EVOLVE 123. Several wrestlers have been pushing for him to get the match on social media.