Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of June 4th, 2018.
- News recently broke that former independent wrestler Rockin' Rebel was involved in a murder-suicide with his wife Stephanie Williams. The couple were found slain in the living room of their home on Friday morning. Rockin' Rebel, real name Chuck Williams allegedly shot and killed his wife Stephanie and then ended his own life. The West Goshen Township Police Department sent out the following press release confirming the news and the details of the murder-suicide.
"The decedents were a married couple in their fifties named Charles and Stephanie Williams. The Williams family resided at 302 North Five Points Road. Both appear to have died as a result of gunshot wounds that occurred sometime in the overnight hours. Initial indications support that Stephanie Williams was shot by her husband. Charles Williams then fatally shot himself."
The brother of Stephanie Williams has launched a GoFundMe to cover the burial costs for his sister who tragically lost her life in this incident.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle shared a heartwarming post onto his official Instagram page where he reminisced on the career of the late-great Eddie Guerrero.
- Former NXT talent Zeda who was released from WWE this past weekend noted during an interaction with a user on Instagram that she will continue to wrestle. She then went on to send out a number of posts onto her social media pages thanking the fans and the friends she made along the way during her time with WWE.
- Fans will have the opportunity to meet the former two-time RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss at the Cricket Wireless store in Houston before tonight's RAW.
- The "Woken One" Matt Hardy tantalized the public on social media recently as he asked if his "followas" would like to see himself and Bray Wyatt in a tag team 'Ultimate Deletion' match.
- Former two-time NXT Tag Team Champion Scott Dawson shared a humorous exchange of text messages he had with his wife that almost resulted in her being blocked from his phone according to Dawson. Dawson's wife asked if they had any potatoes in which he replied "no". Then the ever-so-crafty wife of Scott Dawson responded with the following hinting at The Revival's untapped feud with the 'Bullet Club':
- "The Shakespeare Of Song" Aiden English is normally providing the tunes prior to Rusev and Lana's entrances but Aiden recently put his talents on display for another duo as he remixed the theme-song of The Usos.
Aiden English will be teaming up with Lana tomorrow night on SmackDown Live as the duo will take on the husband and wife tandem of Jimmy Uso & Naomi.
- The officials for The Young Bucks and Cody's self-financed show entitled 'All In' have been revealed. The referees featured in the photo below listed from left to right are: Paul Turner, Rick Knox, Earl Hebner, Jerry Lynn, and Todd Sinclair.