Good morning! Here's your first Fight Size Update for December 28:
- Above, you can see Impact stars talk about their favorite thing about Christmas.
- Chelsea Green, aka Laurel Van Ness, is taking bookings. Keep in mind her contract with TNA expires in June:
- Impact will be taping some matches on 2/3 at Rahway, New Jersey during a WrestlePro show that will feature Bobby Lashley, Eli Drake, Sonjay Dutt, Moose , Alberto El Patron, Allie, Braxton Sutter, KM, Matt Sydal and Eddie Edwards.
- The judge in Hulk Hogan’s defamation lawsuit has granted them to dismiss Mike Calta’s agents from the lawsuit:
- The LA Times has an article on Shadia Bseiso from the United Arab Emirates, with quotes from both her and Canyon Cemen about WWE’s Middle Eastern recruiting efforts.
- A Cody vs. Kota Ibushi promo ahead of Wrestle Kingdom 12:
- WWE will return to Madison Square Garden on March 18.