Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of August 3rd, 2018.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler lost his son Brian Christopher Lawler to suicide on July 29th. The funeral for Brian is today and Jerry Lawler noted that today is set to be one of the hardest days of his life.
Also, CW will be airing an episode of Jerry Lawler's Classic Memphis Wrestling in honor of Brian Christopher Lawler.
- The current SmackDown Live Women's Champion Carmella posted a video of her working noting that this is the effort that people who critique her do not see.
- Below is a video of the top-ten "jaw-dropping dropkicks" from WWE 2K18.
- "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns is feeling confident heading into his WWE Universal Championship match against Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam. Reigns noted on Twitter that he hopes the Barclays Center crowd comes rowdy on August 19th because he is leaving with that title over his shoulder.
- A video featuring 25 things that the public does not know about the SummerSlam PPV has been uploaded onto WWE's YouTube channel.
- Northeast Wrestling has a mega-show set up for tonight. The Kingdom, The Young Bucks, Billy Gunn, Tenille Dashwood, Rey Mysterio, Jack Hager, Christian, Flip Gordon, Corey Graves and Renee Young will all be a part of the star-studded show.
- Former Chairman of IMPACT Wrestling Dixie Carter shared a screen-grab on Twitter of an old storyline that she was involved in with AJ Styles. A Twitter user added that since the storyline was AJ's idea he could not be mad at it and the current WWE Champion responded with the following:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Big E recently partook in a Ice Bath game show.