Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of May 15th, 2018.
- Despite Jim Cornette having no problem voicing his opinion on the style of wrestling that The Young Bucks and some of the top talent currently in the industry present today, Cornette congratulated 'The Elite' on their success selling out a 10,000 seat arena.
- Wrestling fans have went on to the Instagram page of Natalie Satterley who is the wife of former two-time WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville and came across a photo of Satterley moving a load of luggage. With the report by way of Dave Meltzer in his recent edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Neville has moved from his home in Florida and back to the United Kingdom, the photo posted by his wife has been picked apart in terms of the meaning behind the it.
- Hollywood Life has an article published about Maryse and she discussed the forthcoming premiere season of the USA Network series starring herself and her husband The Miz entitled 'Miz & Mrs.'.
- Monday Night RAW is coming to Buffalo on July 16th and two matches are currently being advertised for the show; Bobby Lashley vs. Jinder Mahal and the Buffalo debut of "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey. The card is always subject to change.
- The New York Post published an article detailing why the current WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins should be "the guy" in WWE.
- Prayers are in order for the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion Justin Credible who after a rough 2017 shared on Twitter yesterday evening that his wife was told that she only has six months to live.
- 'The Hart Dynasty' was reunited backstage at last night's RAW in London. Natalya is a member of the RAW roster, her husband TJ Wilson is now an agent for WWE and Davey Boy Smith Jr. is a former IWGP Tag Team Champion and is currently contracted to NJPW. The last time that the trio performed together was in November of 2010.