Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Nov. 23.
- In the video above, Pro Wrestling Unlimited looks at WWE's possible plan to air more house shows on the WWE Network once SmackDown moves to Fox next October. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports "It also appears they will have separate production teams for Raw and Smackdown and will start doing more house shows for the network." Nothing has been confirmed at this time. WWE will air Saturday's Starrcade on the Network.
- Mark Henry discussed the toughness of Ronda Rousey on a recent episode of Busted Open Radio.
- Jim Duggan spent Thanksgiving in the hospital. No reason was given for why he was there, but he posted that he hopes to be out by Saturday, which would indicate good news. Fightful would like to extend our best wishes to Duggan and his family.
- Xcite Wrestling announced that Pentagon Jr and Fenix will be part of their March 29 event.
- PWInsider reports that Adidas is challenging the trademark of Vince McMahon's Alpha Entertainment, which is the company McMahon plans to re-launch the XFL under.
- Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reports that Dolph Ziggler will get his foot looked at this Saturday at Starrcade and a determination will be made then of how long Ziggler will be out for. Meltzer believes the injury is not serious and that he may be back within a week.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and much more.
- The latest episode of Battle of the Brands featuring Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze.