Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of December 8th, 2018.
- The current IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kenny Omega responded to his former Bullet Club running-mate Karl Anderson when Anderson tweeted that he was hoping to see Omega while WWE is in Canada for a live event.
Enjoy that -20 weather, Gunner! We be here in Morioka with 90% less snow and 100% less Molson.— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) December 8, 2018
- WWE posted a clip on their YouTube channel from the 2016 'Money In The Bank' pay-per-view which was were Dean Ambrose cashed in his Money In The Bank contract to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion.
- Big E posted a video on Twitter letting that world know that he loves the Mexican grill restaurant 'Pancheros'.
- Scott Dawson of The Revival tweeted out, "Ain't no reason Apollo Crews isn't in the main event every night".
- New NXT host Alicia Warrington made her debut at a Dade City, Florida NXT house show on Thursday.
BEYOND excited to announce - I am now working w the @WWE ---- I am your host #AliciaTaylor newest member of @WWENXT Announce Team. It is a complete honor to be a part of THE BEST in sports entertainment. Looking forward to 1st #NXT loop this weekend & meeting the #NXTuniverse pic.twitter.com/Cb4RRli6hG— Alicia Warrington (@MzWarrington) December 5, 2018
- The Twitter account @WrestleVotes is reporting that the original plan for WrestleMania season was to have Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson win the 2019 Royal Rumble match and face Roman Reigns for the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania 35. Pro Wrestling Unlimited has a video posted about the report as well.
Rumble tidbit: Plan at one point was for The Rock to win the Royal Rumble & face Roman Reigns at Mania. That’s obviously not happening. Can Rock still win it & face Lesnar? I guess. Depends what kind of agreement Rock and WWE have. Once plans changed, Rock may have reconsidered.— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) December 8, 2018