Here is your Fight Size update for the evening of May 2.
- WWE posted a new video looking at The Rock's title victories. You can view the video above.
- When is Big E returning?
When we get healt—-healthier catering options. https://t.co/Hgak49QifY— Florida Man (@WWEBigE) May 2, 2019
- Pat Buck of WrestlePro and Create-A-Pro is a guest coach at the WWE Performance Center this week.
- Kevin Owens is feeling good after surgery.
This week was one of the greatest of my career and definitely the best I’ve felt since my double knee surgery back in October.— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) April 26, 2019
I can’t thank @NTRecovery enough for their help. Their system was crucial in getting my knees ready for the next chapter of my career. pic.twitter.com/0fIHA9pcXt
- WWE has pulled Kurt Angle from his scheduled appearance at WrestleCade in November.
- Expect answers soon.
I would bet the farm that any/all questions on how to watch this event (and future events) will likely be answered soon...— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) May 1, 2019
Real soon -- https://t.co/lh2jcsu8Ct
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, early access to columns, extra audio, and much more.