Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the morning of November 12th, 2018.
- A photo of former SmackDown Live Tag Team Champion Luke Harper surfaced when comedian Brad Williams posted a picture with Luke Harper and Harper's son backstage at his comedy show. Harper can be seen sporting a cast in the photo which has led most to believe that he has not competed in months because of that hand but there is no concrete information about if that is the reason Harper has not been on WWE TV.
- Former RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax made her return to 'UpUpDownDown':
- "The Prestigious One" Joe Hendry recently played some Grand Theft Auto 5 and streamed it on Twitch:
- Jerry "The King" Lawler regularly hosts wrestling night at the FedEx Forum during halftime at Memphis Grizzlies home games and this time around Lawler was joined in the ring by former 5-time WCW World Tag Team Champion Buff Bagwell.
- The current WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne was the latest to be featured on 'Canvas 2 Canvas'.
- It was reported by Dave Meltzer during Wrestling Observer Radio that Alexa Bliss suffered multiple concussions within a short period of time and WWE is being careful about bringing her back to in-ring competition. As this news made the rounds, rumors began to circulate about Alexa's in-ring future and she sent out the following on Twitter:
- Two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair was the focus of a Q&A at the 'Tift Theatre' in Georgia. Some of the highlights from that Q&A can be read by heading over to 'The Tifton Gazette'.