Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of June 1st, 2018.
- The second annual Mae Young Classic tournament has been confirmed for its second go-around this summer. Now, according to F4WOnline the tapings for the tourney will commence on August 8th and will resume the following day on August 9th.
- The 'BMO Harris Bradley Center' in Milwaukee will hosting an online auction from June 4th to June 12th. The items that will be auctioned off have relevance to a performance, event or act that has taken place in the arena. One of the events that have occurred many times in the arena are WWE shows and some WWE-related items will be included in the auction. For more information head over to FOX6Now.
- Former ROH Tag Team Champion Colt Cabana is currently in the midst of a court battle alongside his longtime friend CM Punk against WWE doctor Chris Amann. In the midst of the seriousness of the case Cabana took to Twitter to lighten up the mood making fun of the attire he wears to his court dates.
- WWE announced over their official Instagram page that John Cena & Nikki Bella are working on their relationship following the reports that the couple are getting back together one month after calling their engagement and relationship quits.
- The Miz uploaded photos of himself and his wife Maryse to his personal Instagram page as the two are in attendance for John Hennigan and Taya Valkyrie's wedding.
- Paul Heyman recently took to social media to share his praises for the former seven-time WWE Women's Champion Charlotte Flair. Charlotte Flair was asked by a Twitter user if she had to choose a manger to represent her other than her own father who would it be, and Charlotte noted that she would select Paul Heyman because he has always believed in her. Heyman then went on to speak highly of "The Queen".
- Current NXT talent Steffanie Newell has been announced to be challenging Jinny for the PROGRESS Women's Championship at 'Chapter 71' in nine days.
- Former World Of STARDOM Champion Mayu Iwatani will be returning to the United States for Ring Of Honor's 'Best In The World' PPV and the tapings in Virginia the following day on June 30th.