Here's your Fight Size wrestling Update for the evening of October 14th, 2018.
- The saga involving WWE's 'Crown Jewel' show and Saudi Arabia rolls on. With the attention that the story has been getting from U.S. Senators, the mainstream media has began to pick the story up as well and an article was published in the 'Daily Beast' which called out the WWE for continuing on with their trip to Saudi Arabia.
- Molly Holly and Victoria's Hair vs. Hair match at WrestleMania XX was uploaded to WWE's YouTube channel.
- While Mickie James and Alexa Bliss were on the red carpet at the American Music Awards, they talked some trash bout their 'Evolution' opponents Trish Stratus and Lita.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Diamond Dallas Page shared his thoughts about David Arquette's return to wrestling while he was being interviewed by TMZ Sports.
- The heart and soul of 205 Live Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali had a nice exchange on social media recently.
- Mickie James won 'Best Single Recording' at the American Music Awards.
- 'The Mighty' have adopted the swag of The Street Profits and cut a promo on Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins.
- Former 3-time WWE Women's Champion Paige has launched her own lipstick line.