Here is your Fight Size update for the morning of Jan. 30.
- WWE Now looks at Fighting With My Family at Sundance. You can view the video above.
- Scott Dawson keeping it real.
The realest tweet of the day. https://t.co/KC4GMPsIWZ— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) January 30, 2019
- SHINE announced the following bout for their Mar. 16 show in New York:
* SHINE Champion Allysin Kay vs. Mercedes Martinez.
* SHINE Nova Champion Aja Perera and Aerial Monroe (with Ayla) vs. Kiera Hogan and Dementia D’Rose. If Hogan and Rose win, they get the Nova Title. If Perera and Monroe win, The Cutie Pie Club must disband and Candy Cartwright must leave SHINE for 90 days.
* SHINE Tag Team Champions Gabby Gilbert and Lucious Latasha vs. Thunder Rosa and Holidead.
- Jeff Cobb will defend the ROH TV Title against Rocky Romero on Feb. 10.
- Bray Wyatt has a message for up-and-coming talent.
To all those who are up and coming, I remember what it’s like for everyone on the planet to think you are the most amazing new thing they have ever seen. I remember even more the feeling of everyone turning on you. Saying you are a one hit wonder, overrated, boring. Every time my life is screwed up I find my genius. My calling to this world. To all those up and coming, f**k what anyone thinks of you. The greatest satisfaction is showing up more ready than anyone thought you’d ever be. Revenge is a confession....... For #Knash
- Shawn Daivari has joined WWE as a road agent.
- Ricochet will return to EVOLVE on Mar. 15 and 16.
- Renee Young shared a photo of Dean Ambrose following WWE confirming he will be leaving the company at the end of April.
- Sign up to Fightful Select for exclusive news, extra audio, early access to columns and more.